Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rite Aid Haul - Color Club


Color Club: Blushing Rose & Sweetpea, Sinful Colors: Outrages & Lets Meet Wet N Wild: Penny For your Thoughts 

I've seen Color Club swatches all over the place and was bummed I couldn't find them in my area. Imagine my shock when I walked in to a Rite-aid and they had a whole pretty display of them! I found the Blossoming Spring 2012 collection. The colors are soft and dreamy. I wanted ALL of them, but settled for the two pinky colors. The display was full, but they didn't have Diamond Drops =( I plan on doing a graduated mani with the two Color Clubs and the Sinful Colors polish. They had most of the nail polish displays above eye-level, so I have a feeling that's why they were untouched.

I also found two Wet N' Wild displays Chrome and Neon Crackle. I skipped over the crackle, but I did snag a Chrome polish. The Chrome polishes are a bit more expensive at $3.99 a bottle so I want to make sure I like it before buying more.

I picked up the random yellow polish because I don't have any and want to do a summery water marble mani soon.


And last, but not least I picked up Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Protector Finishing Powder. Holy hell with a loooong name like that it better work! It was mentioned on a YouTube video for being a good Mac MSF dupe.

No comments:

Post a Comment