Sunday, April 15, 2012

Nail Polish Storage



As you can see my current storage method is just not working out! I've been researching some different storage options like shoe boxes and drawer units. Ultimately I decided to try a scrapbook storage cube. Michael's had storage products 40% off and I had a 20% off my entire purchase coupon making the cube only $16.79. A deal if you ask me! 


All you need is a cube and some shelf liner to keep the bottles from sliding around. 


I dumped out all my polishes and sorted them by brand. I was tempted to sort them by color, but I think it will be easier to keep from buying duplicates this way. 


Tada! Here is my cube all filled up. Well thankfully it isn't totally FULL =) 


Bottom Drawer: Kleancolor, Claire's, Nails Inc, Finger Paints, Spoiled, Wet N Wild, & Red Carpet Manicure.


Middle Drawer: Sally Hansen, Milani, Ulta, Revlon, Loreal, & Essence. 


Top Drawer: China Glaze, Zoya, Orly, Sephora by Opi, Essie, and Nicole by Opi. 




I decided to put all my tools, base coats, top coats, and Konad plates in a bin on top of the drawers. 






No comments:

Post a Comment