Friday, July 13, 2012

Sally Beauty Haul - lots of Orly!

Orly: Neon FX french manicure, Spazmatic, & Be Brave.

Went to Sally's hoping to find the new Orly Flash Glam FX collection. It was hard to choose only two colors! They ended up being $5.99 each! If I would have know that before I checked my receipt I would have bought more. The french manicure set was a steal too at $8.99. 



Sally Girl: No Name & China Glaze: Flirty Tankini

The China Glaze Summer Neons collection was picked over, but I did manage to snag Flirty Tankini. I needed a nice navy blue so I grabbed a Sally Girl polish. I think the sticker with the name fell off the bottle! Seeing the two bottles together I'm thinking of a blue mani with Tankini as an accent nail. Or maybe Tankini with a blue stamped design. 

What are your favorite polishes from the Glam FX & Summer Neon collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment