Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sugar Cookie Bars

This is the first recipe review I am sharing on Sugared Polish. One of the reasons I chose the name Sugared Polish for my blog is because I love to bake and always seem to have some sort of sugar on my polish. I plan on posting more recipes I've tried along with polish hauls, manis, and product reviews. 


I saw this recipe for Sugar Cookie bars all over Pinterest and tracked it down to Love & Olive Oil's blog. I've made her cookie dough truffles before (to die for) so I knew I couldn't go wrong with this recipe.

The only changes I made to the recipe was I halved it (there's only two of us so 32 bars was out of the question!) and baked it in a square 9"x9" pan. My pan is dark nonstick so I baked the bars at 350 for about 20 min. I cut the bars in to 9 (BIG) pieces, but you could totally cut them smaller. I *might* have dug through my sprinkles and picked all of the pink hearts out of Valentine sprinkle mix for the red jimmies. The bars ended up being tasty and super easy. Much less work than individual cookies and the original recipe makes enough to share. 

Have you baked anything delicious recipes lately? Feel free to leave links in the comments. I love trying new recipes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment